Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Daily Pic - A Walk After the Rain

Pin It Here in Central Florida we have about one more month before the "rainy" season is over.  For some reason, the end of a shower or thunderstorm inevitably seems to draw me outside with my camera.  Here are a few pictures that were taken on such a day.


Peering through the leaves of a Bird of Paradise plant.


Raindrops on Orchids.  I love these flowers!
I feel so blessed to live in a place where they bloom year round!


A Maple tree, the leaves of which, are heavy with rain drops.


The delicate shoots of Coleus in bloom.


Reflection in a puddle.


On this particular afternoon, Roman joined me for my walk.


I love how the rain makes everything green again!


Sometimes life is hard...we should take a lesson from this little plant.
Thrive - whatever your circumstances...
even if you find yourself between a rock and a hard place
...or in this instance a brick.


And last, but certainly not least...my favorite picture from this particular day.  Raindrops on a fern.  Why do I like it so much?
I'm not sure, I just know that I do.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    What a way to relax. Love the last picture, beautiful. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-365-week-40.html

    ReplyDelete