Sunday, June 26, 2011

Links of Interest

Pin It I live in Florida and I love the ocean. I love the smell of the ocean, the wind, the beauty of it, the birds, the sunshine, the wildlife, you get the point! It only stands to reason that I would like craft projects that make use of shells, because even though I have plenty already, it is downright impossible for me to go out to the coast without picking up (and bringing home) additional shells. Rhonda Spiers at Blue Creek Home shares a great step-by-step photo guide to making a Shell encrusted mirror.



In the "SAY WHAT?!" category...apparently there is a group of South Florida ob-gyn offices that "outright refuse treatment to ALL women over a certain weight."  Lesley Kinzel of Two Whole Cakes offers an insightful editorial on this topic.


Talk about an unusual traffic stop! Police in Michigan finally stopped a 7 year old, after he had already driven 20 miles! Crazy!

 

Questions, Comments or Just want to say hi? Leave a comment and I will do my best to respond! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome mirror :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is SO cool! I have some picture frames that I think I'm going to try it with!

    ReplyDelete