Friday, June 24, 2011

McDonald's Mango Pineapple Smoothie

Pin It




Today while going through the drivethrough at McDonald's to get my daily large unsweetened ice tea, I noticed this picture prominently displayed.


Now, I enjoy a good smoothie, and when I order or make a smoothie, 9 times out of 10, it is going to contain mango and/or pineapple.  So I decided to give this product a try and added one to my order.


I would like to preface my review of this product by saying that while I have tried the strawberry and mixed berry smoothies at McDonalds, my opinion of them was not high...in fact, they were downright disappointing.  So it was with some trepidation that I decided to give the Mango Pineapple Smoothie a try.

Great color, great smell....now for the real test...a sip through the straw... WOW!!! Fantastic!  This has to be the best tasting drink I have ever gotten from McDonalds!  Homemade smoothies not included, this is one of the best mango smoothies I have ever had.  The texture is perfect, it really tastes like fresh mangos and I thouroughly enjoyed every sip!

Perfect for a hot summer day! :) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. If you've tried it, please let me know what your opinion is!!!!

    ReplyDelete